|home||About||Archive||Article editing rules||Editors||Advertise||Contacts||Реквизиты||Документы|
Syrovatka V. I., Gorbachev I. V.
Leonov O. A., Vergazova Y. G., Mitrofanov I. S.
Kulikov A. A., Vergazova Y. G., Mitrofanov I. S.
Gadzhiev P. I., Makhmutov M. M., Alekseev A. I., Makhmutov M. M.
Vasiliev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Noskov V. A.
Aleksandrov D. V., Yuferev L. Yu., Sokolov A. V.
Vlasyuk I. V., Paramonov S. Yu., Belov S. I.
Andreev S. A., Zaginaylov V. I.
Dudina D. N., Yuferev L. Y.
Navrotskaya L. V., Zaginaylov V. I., Navrotskaya S. R.
Butenko A. F., Asaturyan A. V.
Tambovtsev M. A., Andreev O. P.
Hodzhiev A. A., Tashkhodzhaeva M. I.
TECHNOLOGIES AND MEANS OF TECHNIC SERVICE
V. I. SYROVATKA, Academician of RAS, Laureate Of the Golden medal of RAS named after V. P. Goryachkin, Doctor of Engineering, Head of laboratory
Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "All-Russian Research Institute of Animal Husbandry Mechanization", Russian Federation, Moscow
I. V. GORBACHEV, Corresponding Member of RAS, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Russian State Agrarian Universitety in the Moscow Agricultural Academy of K. A. Timiryazev", the Russian Federation, Moscow
THE SCIENTIFIC POTENTIAL OF "AGRICULTURAL MECHANICS" V. P. GORYACHKIN
Abstract. The article tells about scientific achievements of V. P. Goryachkin, talented, educated scientist, founder of "agricultural mechanics". His contribution to the development of science was noted, as well as his role in the implementation of the tasks currently.
Key words: agricultural mechanics, intelligent digital technology, the production of crops and livestock, Vasily Prokhorovich Goryachkin.
1. Druchek A. A. Kliment Arkad'evich Timiryazev. M. : FGBNU «Rosinformagrotekh», 2017. 3 р.
2. Zheligovskiy V. A. Vasiliy Prokhorovich Goryachkin // Mekhanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya. 1968. № 1. рр. 1-9.
3. Sergeev M. A. Programma kandidata v prezidenty RAN. FITs Institut prikladnoy fiziki RAN. 2017.
4. Pustygin M. A. Osnovopolozhnik nauki o sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashinakh. K 130-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya Vasiliya Prokhorovicha Goryachkina (1868-1998) // Traktory i sel'skokhozyaystvennye mashiny. 1998. № 1. рр. 1–5.
5. Erokhin M. N. Vasiliy Prokhorovich Goryachkin (1868-1935) // MGAU : agroinzhenernaya gazeta. 2008. № 1.
6. Klenin N. I. Moskovskiy gosudarstvennyy agroinzhenernyy universitet imeni V. P. Goryachkina na rubezhe vekov. M. : MGAU im. V. P. Goryachkina, 2000.
7. Syrovatka V. I. Mashinnye tekhnologii prigotovleniya kombikormov v khozyaystvakh. M. : FGUP «Tipografiya «Rossel'khozakademii», 2010. рр. 8–10.
8. Goryachkin V. P. Sobranie sochineniy v trekh tomakh / pod redaktsiey akademika VASKhNIL N. D. Luchinskogo. M. : Kolos, 1968.
O. A. LEONOV, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
Y. G. VERGAZOVA, Senior lecturer
I. S. MITROFANOV, Ph. D. student
Federal State budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K. A. Timiryazev", Russian Federation, Moscow
TECHNICAL SERVICE FROM THE POSITION OF THE PROCESS APPROACH
Abstract. Technical service as the activity is part of the high risk group in the area of customer complaints, as the service provider – enterprise on repair of machines, accepts preowned and worn-out Assembly units and aggregates that have already formed parametric model or sudden failure. Low equipment of the enterprise with modern measuring instruments during technical control operations also makes a negative contribution. Quality management at the enterprise of technical service, according to requirements of the international standards on quality system ISO 9001, must be realized through development of the description of organization process of production in standards of the enterprise. The effective functioning of the process approach is ensured by the design of quality management that allow to respond to deviations in the processes and keep faulty statistics. On the basis of methodology of modeling of processes the General scheme of process "Repair of cars" where entering and leaving objects, products and resources are constructed. The scheme of interaction between the fundamental processes of the quality management system of a technical service enterprise , incoming and outgoing flows, made a description of incoming and outgoing elements, set goals, beginning and end of these processes are identified. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the quality management elements in the implementation of the process approach is recommended to carry out with the help of a comprehensive methodology that allows to calculate the unit and total relative indicators. On the example of the "Production" process the application of the proposed method is considered by calculating the quality and effectiveness of the process.
Key words: тechnical service, quality management, process approach, faulty production, input process, output process.
1. Bondareva G. I. Sostavlyayushchie kachestva remonta // Sel'skiy mekhanizator. 2016. № 7. рр. 2–4.
2. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Postroenie funktsional'noy modeli protsessa «Tekhnicheskoe obsluzhivanie i remont sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki» s pozitsii trebovaniy mezhdunarodnykh standartov na sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2009. № 7. рр. 35–40.
3. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Protsessnyy podkhod pri raschete zatrat na kachestvo dlya remontnykh predpriyatiy // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2007. № 2. рр. 94–98.
4. Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh. Raschet zatrat na kontrol' tekhnologicheskikh protsessov remontnogo proizvodstva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2004. № 5. рр. 75–77.
5. Bondareva G. I., Shnyrev A. P. Osnovy nadezhnosti tekhnicheskikh sistem. M., 2008. 177 p.
6. Bondareva G. I. Metrologicheskoe obespechenie kontrolya detaley na mashino-ispytatel'nykh stantsiyakh. M., 2007. 82 p.
7. Erokhin M. N. Osobennosti obespecheniya kachestva remonta sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki na sovremennom etape // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2005. № 1. рр. 9–12.
8. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Metodika otsenki vnutrennikh poter' dlya predpriyatiy TS v APK pri vnedrenii sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2012. № 1. рр. 128–129.
9. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Ispol'zovanie diagrammy Pareto pri raschete vneshnikh poter' ot braka // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2004. № 5. рр. 81–82.
10. Bondareva G. I. Effektivnost' vnedreniya sistemy kachestva na predpriyatiyakh tekhnicheskogo servisa APK // Sel'skiy mekhanizator. 2016. № 4. рр. 34–35.
11. Leonov O. A., Bondareva G. I., Shkaruba N. Zh., Vergazova Yu. G. Razrabotka sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva dlya predpriyatiy tekhnicheskogo servisa. M. : Izd-vo RGAU–MSKhA, 2016. 161 p.
12. Erokhin M. N. Vzaimosvyaz' tochnosti i nadezhnosti soedineniy pri remonte sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2006. № 2. рр. 22–25.
13. Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh. Rezul'taty ekonomicheskoy optimizatsii vybora sredstv izmereniy pri kontrole kachestva tekhnologicheskikh protsessov v remontnom proizvodstve // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2007. № 5. рр. 109–112.
14. Karpuzov V. V., Samordin A. N. Novye podkhody k upravleniyu ekonomikoy kachestva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2010. № 6. рр. 32–34.
15. Karpuzov V. V. Upravlenie kachestvom v APK. M. : MGAU, 2007. 302 p.
A. A. KULIKOV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Professor
Y. G. VERGAZOVA, Senior lecturer
I. S. MITROFANOV, Ph. D. student
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Russian State Agrarian University–Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K. A. Timiryazev", Russian Federation, Moscow
DEVELOPMENT OF STANDARDS IN THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF THE ENTERPRISE TECHNICAL SERVICE
Abstract. Upon the quality management of repair production, the direct control objects are the processes on which the quality of the products depends. Requirements for quality systems are established in the international standards ISO 9000. The introduction of a quality management system should be implemented through a process approach in all areas of the enterprise. Creation of an effective quality system implies the development and implementation of interrelated processes, which include the quality management action, and these processes are the subject to mandatory systematization and description in the standards of organization. Working on the analysis and identification of processes is completed by the formation of a process register, which is a list compiled on the basis of specific activities and strategic objectives in the field of quality, as well as based on the selected classification of processes. The questions of the process approach in relation to the enterprises of technical service in the field of development of the register of processes of the top level of the quality management system are considered. The main list of standards and normative documents on eight processes and nineteen procedures is typical for the technical service enterprise, from the "Purchasing" process to the "Guarantee and service" process. Competent development of the system of enterprise standardization is the basis for ensuring the optimal level of product quality and customer satisfaction. The procedure for developing documentation in the enterprise standards system should be strictly regulated. For this purpose, a standard procedure "Management of internal documentation" was developed, where the sequence of development of the enterprise standard is described. The procedure can be used on all types of repair enterprises.
Key words: quality management system, process, process approach, process register, enterprise standard.
1. Bondareva G. I., Shnyrev A. P. Osnovy nadezhnosti tekhnicheskikh sistem. M., 2008. 177 p.
2. Bondareva G. I. Metrologicheskoe obespechenie kontrolya detaley na mashino-ispytatel'nykh stantsiyakh. M., 2007. 82 p.
3. Leonov O. A., Kapruzov V. V., Shkaruba N. Zh., Kisenkov N. E. Metrologiya, standartizatsiya i sertifikatsiya. M. : KolosS, 2009. 568 p.
4. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N., Shkaruba N. Zh. Ekonomika kachestva, standartizatsii i sertifikatsii. M. : INFRA-M, 2014. 251 p.
5. Karpuzov V. V. Sistemy kachestva. M. : FGOU VPO MGAU, 2010. 340 p.
6. Leonov O. A., Bondareva G. I., Shkaruba N. Zh., Vergazova Yu. G. Razrabotka sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva dlya predpriyatiy tekhnicheskogo servisa. M. : Izd-vo RGAU–MSKhA, 2016. 161 p.
7. Karpuzov V. V., Samordin A. N. Postanovka menedzhmenta protsessov servisnogo predpriyatiya APK // Trudy GOSNITI. 2013. T. 111. № 1. рр. 171–175.
8. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Statisticheskie metody kontrolya i upravleniya kachestvom. M., 2014. 140 p.
9. Leonov O. A., Kapruzov V. V., Temasova G. N. Standartizatsiya. M. , 2008.
10. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Metodologiya otsenki zatrat na kachestvo dlya predpriyatiy // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2007. № 5. рр. 23–27.
11. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Postroenie funktsional'noy modeli protsessa «Tekhnicheskoe obsluzhivanie i remont sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki» s pozitsii trebovaniy mezhdunarodnykh standartov na sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2009. № 7. рр. 35–40.
12. Leonov O. A., Temasova G. N. Protsessnyy podkhod pri raschete zatrat na kachestvo dlya remontnykh predpriyatiy // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2007. № 2. рр. 94–98.
13. Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh. Upravlenie kachestvom metrologicheskogo obespecheniya predpriyatiy // Sbornik nauchnykh dokladov VIM. 2012. T. 2. рр. 412–420.
14. Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh. Metody i sredstva izmereniy. M. : Izd-vo RGAU-MSKhA, 2014. 256 p.
15. Bondareva G. I., Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh., Vergazova Yu. G. Sostavlyayushchie kachestva remonta // Sel'skiy mekhanizator. 2016. № 7. рр. 2–4.
16. Leonov O. A., Shkaruba N. Zh. Issledovanie zatrat i poter' pri kontrole sheek kolenchatogo vala v usloviyakh remontnogo proizvodstva // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2013. № 2. рр. 71–74.
17. Leonov O. A., Bondareva G. I., Shkaruba N. Zh., Vergazova Yu. G. Kachestvo sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki i kontrol' pri ee proizvodstve i remonte // Traktory i sel'khozmashiny. 2016. № 3. рр. 30–32.
ELECTRIC AND TECHNOLOGIC AND ELECTRICS
D. A. VASILIEV, Graduate student
L. A. PANTELEEVA, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
V. A. NOSKOV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution "Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy", the Russian Federation, Izhevsk
EVALUATION OF THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF THE INDUCTION MOTOR ACCORDING TO AN M-SHAPED EQUIVALENT CIRCUIT
Abstract. Inefficient use of electricity and its poor quality are characteristic features of many rural areas. That is why one of the primary tasks of saving fuel and energy resources in the industry is to reduce unreasonable energy costs. The aim of the work is to assess the energy efficiency of an asynchronous motor by M-shaped substitution scheme. During the consideration of the operation of the electric machine, it is necessary to know not only the voltage on the constituent elements of the L-circuit of the asynchronous motor, but also the phase currents, their inductive and active components, with which the active and reactive power, power factor, as well as other components of all the performance characteristics of the asynchronous motors. That is why the scheme of substitution of the asynchronous motor is reasonable to represent not only in the form of resistance connections, but also in the form of conductors: inductive and active. The substitution scheme of the asynchronous machine is considered as a logical set of wires for the stator and rotor windings. The transition is based on the well-known formulas of transformation of the electric circuit with the series connection of resistances in the equivalent electrical circuit of parallel connection of conductances. The aim was achieved by mathematical modeling of the induction machine using modern computing and statistical data processing. The results obtained in the study of the engine according to the M-shaped scheme, well coincide with the data of the engine obtained by the T-shaped substitution scheme, and correspond to the technical characteristics of the engine, which fully allows us to consider the M-shaped substitution scheme adequate. For the AIR100S4UZ engine, the calculated sliding value is determined, at which the efficiency of the engine takes the maximum value.
Key words: induction motor, efficiency, energy efficiency, conductivity circuit, equivalent circuit, Maple, extremum.
1. Babokin G. I. Otsenka ekonomii elektricheskoy energii v nereguliruemom asinkhronnom elektroprivode putem pereklyucheniya obmotok statora // GIAB. 2005. № 7. URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/otsenka-ekonomii-elektricheskoy-energii-v-nereguliruemom-asinhronnom-elektroprivode-putem-pereklyucheniya-obmotok-statora (data obrashcheniya: 06.11.2017).
2. Fedotov A. V. Modelirovanie privoda pogruzhnogo nasosa intellektual'noy skvazhiny / A. V. Fedotov, V. G. Khomchenko, V. V. Zhil'tsov i dr. Omsk : Izd-vo OmGTU, 2012. 184 p.
3. Elektrotekhnika: uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov. V 3-kh knigakh. Kniga III. Elektroprivod. Elektrosnabzhenie / Pod red. P. A. Butyrina, R. Kh. Gafiyattulina, A. L. Shestakova. Chelyabinsk : Izd-vo YuUrGU, 2005. 639 p.
4. Noskov V. A., Panteleeva L. A., Buldakova S. D. Novyy vzglyad na skhemu zameshcheniya asinkhronnoy mashiny // Energosberegayushchie tekhnologii. Problemy ikh effektivnogo ispol'zovaniya: materialy IV i V Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Volgograd : Volgogradskaya GSKhA, 2011. T. 2. рр. 43–49.
5. Vasil'ev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Noskov V. A., Dolgovykh O. G. Issledovaniya asinkhronnoy mashiny na osnove M-obraznoy skhemy zameshcheniya v matematicheskoy sisteme MATLAB s primeneniem paketa Simulink // Innovatsionnyy potentsial sel'skokhozyaystvennoy nauki XXI v.: vklad molodykh uchenykh-issledovateley: materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii / Ministerstvo sel'skogo khozyaystva Rossiyskoy Federatsii, Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe obrazovatel'noe uchrezhdenie vysshego obrazovaniya «Izhevskaya gosudarstvennaya sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiya». Izhevsk : Izhevskaya GSKhA, 2017.
6. Noskov V. A. M-obraznaya skhema zameshcheniya asinkhronnoy mashiny // Elektrichestvo. 2012. № 10. рр. 50–53.
7. Vasil'ev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Noskov V. A. Povyshenie energosberezheniya pri primenenii chastotnykh preobrazovateley // Nauchno obosnovannye tekhnologii intensifikatsii sel'skokhozyaystvennogo proizvodstva : materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii v 3-kh tomakh / Ministerstvo sel'skogo khozyaystva Rossiyskoy Federatsii, Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe obrazovatel'noe uchrezhdenie vysshego obrazovaniya «Izhevskaya gosudarstvennaya sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiya». Izhevsk : Izhevskaya GSKhA, 2017. рр. 238–241.
8. Vasil'ev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Noskov V. A. Optimal'nye rezhimy raboty asinkhronnogo elektrodvigatelya // Rol' molodykh uchenykh-innovatorov v reshenii zadach po uskorennomu importozameshcheniyu sel'skokhozyaystvennoy produktsii : materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii / Ministerstvo sel'skogo khozyaystva Rossiyskoy Federatsii, Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe obrazovatel'noe uchrezhdenie vysshego obrazovaniya «Izhevskaya gosudarstvennaya sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiya». Izhevsk : Izhevskaya GSKhA, 2015. рр. 146–149.
9. Vasil'ev D. A., Panteleeva L. A., Noskov V. A. Issledovanie chastotno-reguliruemykh asinkhronnykh elektroprivodov v laboratornykh usloviyakh // Nauchno obosnovannye tekhnologii intensifikatsii sel'skokhozyaystvennogo proizvodstva : materialy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii v 3-kh tomakh / Ministerstvo sel'skogo khozyaystva Rossiyskoy Federatsii, Federal'noe gosudarstvennoe byudzhetnoe obrazovatel'noe uchrezhdenie vysshego obrazovaniya «Izhevskaya gosudarstvennaya sel'skokhozyaystvennaya akademiya». Izhevsk : Izhevskaya GSKhA, 2017. рр. 235–237.
10. Noskov V. A., Martynov K. V., Yakovenko M. V., Sychugov D. A. Opyt kholostogo khoda asinkhronnogo dvigatelya s sovmeshchennoy obmotkoy // Rol' molodykh uchenykh-innovatorov v reshenii zadach po uskorennomu importozameshcheniyu sel'skokhozyaystvennoy produktsii : materialy Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Izhevsk : Izhevskaya GSKhA, 2015. рр. 191–194.
11. Savotchenko S. E., Kuz'micheva T. G. Metody resheniya matematicheskikh zadach v Maple. Belgorod : Belaudit, 2001. 116 p.
D. V. ALEKSANDROV, Post-graduate student
L. YU. YUFEREV, Doctor of Engineering, Associate professor
A. V. SOKOLOV, Ph. D. of Engineering
Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "Federal Scientific Agroengineering Center VIM", Russian Federation, Moscow
SYSTEM OF CATHODIC PROTECTION OF AGRICULTURAL PURPOSE WITH MEASUREMENT OF PROTECTIVE POTENTIAL
Abstract. This paper dwells upon most effective method of struggling with metal corrosion in agricultural applications: most effective anticorrosion method – impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP). This text devoted to the measurement methods description in ICCP system, which initially was designed for exploitation in agricultural sphere. This text highlights the brief review of corrosion-losses statistics data and commitments which are demanded to be resolved in order to achive an effective corrosion-fighting ICCP technology exploitation in rural areas, analogically to current effective exploitation of ICCP in gas and petroleum industry. The most important question during process of mentioned tasks resolving – is electrical parameters measurements in ICCP system, that is why this article expands on list of main parameters and methods of measurements in ICCP system, and also simplified measurement methods and chip cost components of rural ICCP station were observed in text. The given survey is invoked to simplify work principles understanding and design of ICCP. ICCP methods and principles survey includes: physical principles of structure-to-electrolite potential measurements, cuprum-sulfate reference electrode working principles, main working ICCP parameters measurements methods including protection potential, common electrical diagram of ICCP circuit and calculation formulas for different protection potencial measurement methods, including the “method of polarisation source interruption and extrapolation on zero-time switching-off”. The end part of clause is focuses on conclusions which contains description of methods and advices on cheap rural ICCP station’s design and exploitation. Conclusions also contains information about simplifyed methods of measurements of ICCP parameters, and recommendation on ICCP components price reduction, including low-cost switched-mode power supplies (SMPS), high-impedance protective potencial sensor and other metods.
Key words: agricultural facilits impressed current CP stations, ICCP, cathodic protection, copper-sulfate electrode, corrosion, polarisation potencial.
1. Zhilishchnoe khozyaystvo i bytovoe obsluzhivanie naseleniya v Rossii. 2010: statisticheskiy sbornik / Rosstat. M., 2010. 326 p.
2. Edinaya sistema zashchity ot korrozii i stareniya (ESZKS). Sooruzheniya podzemnye. Obshchie trebovaniya k zashchite ot korrozii GOST 9.602-2005.
3. VSN 39-84 Katodnaya zashchita ot korrozii oborudovaniya i metallicheskikh konstruktsiy gidrotekhnicheskikh sooruzheniy. Vved. 1984-26-09.
4. RD 34.20.132 Rukovodyashchie ukazaniya po elektrokhimicheskoy zashchite podzemnykh energeticheskikh sooruzheniy ot korrozii. Vved. 1996-10-10.
5. RD 153-39.4-091-01 Instruktsiya po zashchite gorodskikh podzemnykh truboprovodov ot korrozii. Vved. 2002-02-01.
6. Enin A. A. Mednosul'fatnye nepolyarizuyushchiesya elektrody sravneniya / Obzor s kommentariyami. 10.09.2009 / URL: https://www.enes26.ru/Files/MES.pdf.
7. VRD 39-1.10-026-2001 Metodika otsenki fakticheskogo polozheniya i sostoyaniya podzemnykh truboprovodov. URL: https://znaytovar.ru/gost/2/VRD_391100262001_Metodika_ocen.html.
8. Polyarizatsionnyy potentsial. Kak i chem ego meryat'. Problemy voznikayushchie pri izmerenii polyarizatsionnogo potentsiala. 10.12.2010 / Enin A. A. URL: http://forum.enes26.ru/showthread.php?t=2475 (Forum EKhZ > Elektrokhimicheskaya zashchita > Izmeriteli potentsialov> Polyarizatsionnyy potentsial. Kak i chem izmeryat'.)
9. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po otsenke kachestva izolyatsionnykh pokrytiy podzemnykh stal'nykh vodovodov metodom katodnoy polyarizatsii. Kiev : Ministerstvo melioratsii i vodnogo khozyaystva USSR, 1989.
10. RD 153-39.4-039-99 Normy proektirovaniya elektrokhimicheskoy zashchity magistral'nykh truboprovodov i ploshchadok MN. Vved. 1999-12-08.
11. RD 34.20.132 «Rukovodyashchie ukazaniya po elektrokhimicheskoy zashchite podzemnykh energeticheskikh sooruzheniy ot korrozii».
12. Rudoy V. M., Ostanin N. I., Zaykov Yu. P. Proektirovanie katodnoy zashchity podzemnykh truboprovodov : uchebnoe elektronnoe tekstovoe izdanie, podgotovleno kafedroy «Tekhnologiya elektrokhimicheskikh proizvodstv» / pod red. prof., doktora khim. nauk T. N. Ostanina / GOU VPO UGTU-UPI. 2005. URL: http://www.enes26.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=348&d=1343649228.
13. Semenov B. Yu. Silovaya elektronika. M. : Solon-R, 2001. 146 p.
14. Elektrokhimicheskaya zashchita / Forum podderzhki OOO «Belstroyremnaladka». URL: http://support.belnaladka.com/viewtopic.php?t=4.
15. Yuferev L. Yu. Osobennosti raboty odnoprovodnykh elektrosetey povyshennoy chastoty // Sel'skokhozyaystvennye mashiny i tekhnologii. 2017. № 4. рр. 14–19.
16. Yuferev L. Yu., Strebkov D. S., Roshchin O. A. Eksperimental'nye modeli rezonansnykh sistem elektricheskoy energii. M. , 2010.
17. Aleksandrov D. A., Yuferev L. Yu. Energosberegayushchaya sistema zashchity ot korrozii metallokonstruktsiy sel'skokhozyaystvennykh ob"ektov // Vestnik VIESKh. 2016. № 1 (22). рр. 25–29.
18. Aleksandrov D. A., Yuferev L. Yu. Raschet parametrov i ekonomicheskaya effektivnost' sistemy katodnoy zashchity sel'skokhozyaystvennykh ob"ektov // Innovatsii v sel'skom khozyaystve. 2015. № 3 (13). рр. 44–52.
19. Yuferev L. Yu., Aleksandrov D. V. Povyshenie effektivnosti rezonansnykh sistem peredachi elektroenergii dlya udalennykh stantsiy katodnoy zashchity // Trudy Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii «Energoobespechenie i energosberezhenie v sel'skom khozyaystve». 2014. T. 1. рр. 271–278.
D. N. DUDINA, Ph.D. student
L. Y. YUFEREV, Doctor of Engineering, Associate professor
Federal State Budget Scientific Institution "Federal Scientific Agroengineering Center VIM", Moscow
PRELIMINARY TESTS OF ENERGY-SAVING TRAPS FOR INSECTS ON THE BASIS OF LED LIGHT SOURCES
Abstract. One of the main problems on livestock farms and pastures are flies: the krovoski (family Hippoboscidae), the present (the family Muscidae), the gray meat (the family Sarcophagidae), etc. Great damage is caused to livestock by insects. As a result of mass attack on live animals, there is a noticeable decrease in the productivity. Fallen flies are carriers of causative agents of infectious and invasive diseases, green meat flies are the causative agents of facultative tissue miases. There are many ways to fight insects, but so far farms have been using traditional methods of struggle. Preventive and fighter activities are conducted to combat flies. The measures are aimed at eliminating the places of the insect's breeding, they need to be carried out regardless of the presence and number of insects. It has been scientifically proven that the activity of the summer of insects depends on their vision, considering this, we propose to develop the pits for insects on the basis of light-emitting sources of light. We have developed an experimental sample, and a number of experiments have also been carried out. The purpose of this development is the use of light-emitting diodes in pulsating mode to increase the attractiveness of insects. Based on the conducted experiment and the data obtained, we will continue our research and development of the design of the energy-saving trap on the basis of light-emitting light sources, taking into account the shortcomings revealed, as a result of the experiments.
Key words: LED light source, light-emitting diodes, light traps, ultraviolet light, insect vision.
1. Dudina D. N., Yuferev L. Yu. Primenenie svetodiodnykh istochnikov sveta v energosberegayushchikh lovushkakh dlya nasekomykh // Innovatsii v sel'skom khozyaystve. 2015. № 4 (14). рр. 39–42.
2. Dudina D. N., Yuferev L. Yu. Primenenie opticheskogo izlucheniya v sel'skom khozyaystve dlya privlecheniya nasekomykh // Innovatsii v sel'skom khozyaystve. 2016. № 1 (16). рр. 100–104.
3. Glupov V. V. S tochki zreniya nasekomogo // Nauka i zhizn'. 2013. № 5. рр. 97–109.
4. Tyshchenko V. P. Fiziologiya nasekomykh. M. : Vysshaya shkola, 1986. 186 p.
5. Pat. 2039433 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, MPK A 01 M 5/08. Sposob sbora nasekomykh / Rozhkov V. A. ; zayavitel' i patentoobladatel' Rozhkov Vladimir Anatol'evich. - № 5020016/13 ; zayavl. 29.12.1991 ; opubl. 20.07.1995.
6. Svetodiody F. E. Shubert. M. : FIZMATLIT, 2008.
7. Dubnishcheva Yu. N. Teoriya i preobrazovanie signalov v opticheskikh sistemakh M. : Lan', 2011. 235 p.
8. Alferova L. K., Yuferev L. Yu. Elektronnyy regulyator dozy ul'trafioletovogo izlucheniya // V sb.: Energosberezhenie v sel'skom khozyaystve: Trudy 2-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. 2000. рр. 422–424.
9. Shchepina N. S. Osnovy svetotekhniki. M. : Fizicheskiy fakul'tet MGU im. M. V. Lomonosova, 2005. 282 p.
10. Dudina D. N., Yuferev L. Yu. Energosberegayushchie lovushki dlya nasekomykh na osnove svetodiodnykh istochnikov sveta // Innovatsii v sel'skom khozyaystve. 2016. № 4 (19). рр. 249–252.
11. Dudina D. N., Yufereva A. A. Impul'snaya lovushka dlya nasekomykh na osnove svetodiodnykh istochnikov sveta // Innovatsii v sel'skom khozyaystve. 2017. № 1 (22). рр. 126–129.
12. Yuferev L. Yu., Alferova L. K. Svetotekhnika v sel'skom khozyaystve. M. , 2016.
TECHNOLOGIES AND MEANS OF AGRICULTURE
M. A. TAMBOVTSEV, Graduate student
O. P. ANDREEV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Professor
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Russian State Agrarian University" Moscow Agricultural Academy named after A. K. Timiryazev, Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
THE USE OF A SIMULATION SYSTEM IN REAL-TIME CONTROL OF HEAT EXCHANGE PROCESSES
Abstract. This article gives an example of modeling a simulation system for controlling the heat exchange processes in real time. The use of distributed control systems allows for analysis of incoming data and monitoring of management decisions. The operation of the system in real time is constantly under control and informs the operator about the state. The application of the TRACE MODE system on the territory of Russia is due to the ease of programming, widespread, easy to set up. Along with the advantages of this system, there are disadvantages, but their value is so small that for an experienced operator it is not a significant problem. Automated control system (ACS) allows you to provide information in an understandable and easy-to-use form and is displayed on the automated workstation (AWP), as well as monitor information and correct it remotely, via the Ethernet network.
Key words: simulation model, automated control system, trace mode, control, information, database, control, automated workplace.
1. Aristova N. I., Korneeva A. I. Promyshlennye programmno-apparatnye sredstva na otechestvennom rynke ASUTP. M. : Nauchtekhlitizdat, 2001. 402 p.
2. Itskovich E. L., Solov'ev Yu. A., Murzenko I. V. Opyt ispol'zovaniya otkrytykh SCADA-programm // Promyshlennye ASU i kontrollery.
3. Korneeva A. I., Matveykin V. G., Frolov S. V. Programmno-tekhnicheskie kompleksy, kontrollery i SCADA-sistemy. M. : TsNIITEneftekhim, 1996. 247 p.
4. Korneeva A. I. PTK i SCADA-sistemy na otechestvennom rynke promyshlennoy avtomatizatsii // Promyshlennye ASU i kontrollery. 1999. № 12. рр. 15–22.
5. Shiyanova N. I. Avtomatizirovannaya sistema resursosberegayushchego upravleniya protsessom sushki moloka i molochnykh produktov : dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk : 05.13.06 / Shiyanova Natal'ya Ivanovna. Moskva, 2006. 154 p.
5. Mazurov V. M., Lityuga A. V., Spitsyn A. B. Razvitie tekhnologiy adaptivnogo upravleniya v Scada sisteme Trace Mode // Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika. 2002. № 1. рр. 28–33.
ELECTRO-STATIONS AND ELECTRO-ENERGETIC
A. A. HODZHIEV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
M. I. TASHKHODZHAEVA, Senior lecturer
Polytechnic Institute of Tajik technical University named after academician M. S. Osimi, Tajikistan, Dushanbe
PERSPECTIVES OF APPLICATIONS OF COMPOUND WIRES IN CONDITIONS OF SHARP CONCENTENTAL CLIMATE
Abstract. The article describes the problems that arise in the design of power lines due to the impact of natural factors in a sharply continental climate. The ways of solving these problems are shown by using wires based on composite materials. Characteristics of traditional AC electric wires and high-temperature wires of TACSR / ACS, GTACSR and ACCR grades are given, as well as a comparative analysis of their mechanical characteristics in a sharply continental climate. To determine the dependencies and build the tension on the wire, sagging and torsional arrows, depending on different climatic loads, a software module was created in Mat lab Simulink. With its help, mechanical stresses on the elements of the overhead line (the horizontal component of the total tension, the vertical component of the total tension and the total tension), the internal stresses arising in the elements of the overhead line under the action of these loads and the arrows of the sag of wires and cables, depending on the ambient temperature. Based on the calculations carried out, graphs of the dependences of the tension on the wire, changes in the sag of the wires, and the total tension on the wires are plotted, depending on the ambient temperature. Based on the calculations carried out, graphs of the dependences of the tension on the wire, changes in the sag of the wires, and the total tension on the wires are plotted, depending on the ambient temperature. Based on the conducted studies, it was concluded that when laying new and reconstructing the existing 110 kV VLEP, the use of wires of new samples possessing the best electrical and mechanical properties will allow increasing the capacity of the lines, improving the reliability of power supply and reducing capital costs by increasing the transmitted power in conditions sharply continental climate.
Key words: air lines, wire, wire tension, sag arrow, mechanical loads, environment, temperature.
1. Pravila ustroystva elektroustanovok (PUE). Vved. 2003-10-01. 7-e izd. M. : NTs ENAS, 2003. 520 p.
2. Boshnyakovich A. D. Mekhanicheskiy raschet provodov i trosov liniy elektroperedachi. L. : Energiya, 1971. 367 p.
3. Kryukov K. P., Novgorodtsev B. P. Konstruktsii i mekhanicheskiy raschet liniy elektroperedachi. L. : Energiya, 1970. 434 p.
4. Glazunov A. A. Osnovy mekhanicheskoy chasti vozdushnykh liniy elektroperedachi. T. 1. Rabota i raschet provodov i trosov. M. : Gosenergoizdat, 1956. 411 p.
5. Alekseev B. A. Povyshenie propusknoy sposobnosti vozdushnykh liniy elektroperedachi i primenenie provodov novykh marok // ELEKTRO. 2009. № 3. рр. 45–50.
6. Kolosov S. V., Ryzhov S. V., Syuksin V. E. Povyshenie propusknoy sposobnosti VL: analiz tekhnicheskikh resheniy // V sb. nauchnykh statey «Opyt, ustremlennyy v budushchee» / ZAO «Elektroset'stroyproekt», 2013. рр. 26–36.
7. Yang P., Lieber C. M. Nanostructured high-temperature superconductors: Creation of strong-pinning columnar defects in nanorod/superconductor composites // Journal of materials research. – 1997. – T. 12. – №. 11. – рр. 2981–2996.
ABSTRACTS OF ARTICLES INDEXED IN AGRIS
P. I. GADZHIEV, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
M. M. MAKHMUTOV, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor
A. I. ALEKSEEV, Post-graduate student
M. M. MAKHMUTOV, Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor
WAYS TO REDUCE THE SEALING OF THE IMPACT OF AGGREGATES IN THE SOIL
To establish the patterns of changes and impact of device parameters-skid for traction and soil conservation properties the experimental studies were conducted. With the change of the parameters of the wheel drive, the sealing effect of the aggregates on the soil also changes. The compacting effect on the soil in each track of the mover after the passage of the tractor is determined by summing the effects of the number of movers moving along the trail of the first and the number of movers moving with gaps relative to the first. The most important factor is the parameter of in-seam pressure, with an increase of 0.1 MPa compacting effect on the soil increases by an average of 260 kN / m.the Influence of the coefficients of towing and bulk soil crushing is insignificant but experimental studies show the opposite. The most heavily compacted soil is in waterlogged condition. When slipping more than 11 % frequency of failure of soils claws coincides with the natural frequency of oscillation of the sprung masses of the tractor over the engine, and the system is in a resonant state. This leads to a stronger soil re-compaction. According to a number of foreign experts, in the near future, the focus will be on work aimed at reducing the adverse effects of wheels on the ground, in particular, to reduce the towing of driving wheels. In order to reduce slipping and reduce the harmful effects on the soil in RGAZU manufactured and tested anti-skid device for vehicle wheels. The advantage of this device lies in the simplicity of the design, which allows due to the connection of fastening to the wheel rim disc, to mount and dismantle them on the engine of the vehicle they can be made of angular rolling steel. Experimental studies have shown that the compacting effect of the unit on the soil reduced by an average of 3...4%.
I. V. VLASYUK, Post-graduate, Assistant
S. YU. PARAMONOV, Undergraduate
S. I. BELOV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
IMPROVINGTHE RELIABILITY OFCIRCUIT BREAKERS IN NETWORKS WITH VOLTAGE 0.4 kV USED IN AGRICULTURE
All the existing systems of electrical equipment maintenance, used at the facilities of the agro-industrial complex of Russia, are considered. Characteristic features of operation of electric equipment, including the automatic switch of a network of 0,4 kV in agriculture are analyzed. The existing equipment maintenance programs are reviewed, their classification is carried out and the main differences are characterized. Comparison of the most widespread strategy of service of electric equipment and the most perfect one meeting the high requirements of operational reliability (OR) is carried out. Tendencies of development of productions of agriculture are defined. Compliance with requirements of reliability of systems of service of the equipment and also the direction of development of systems of technological service and application of information technologies is defined. The compliance of automatic circuit breakers manufactured by manufacturers with the modern requirements to their OR in the conditions of the developing agri-industrial complex of the country is analyzed. The task of increasing the automatic circuit breakers OR is set. The existing ways of solving the problem and the method of increasing the automatic circuit breakers by using modern technical means of continuous monitoring for the transition to a more advanced strategy of technical operation, thereby increasing the reliability of the power supply system of agricultural facilities. The necessity of application of information technology in the system of technological maintenance and repair at agricultural enterprises is substantiated. The possibility of increasing the automatic circuit breakers with the use of modern means of continuous monitoring of the parameters of the switching apparatus and control information systems in the maintenance and repair of equipment of agricultural facilities is shown.
S. A. ANDREEV, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
V. I. ZAGINAYLOV, Doctor of Engineerin, Professor
ELEKTROTECHNOLOGICAL RECEPTION OF STRUGGLE AGAINST VAROATHOSIS BEES
A serious problem of modern beekeeping is the savings of the bee colon from the defeat of tick-borne disease – varroatosis. To this day, the epidemiologists of the countries of Europe have developed several hundred ways to treat varroatosis-affected bees. Among them are methods using chemical, biological and physical influences. Unfortunately, none of the known methods provides complete cure for the affected beekeeping families. The article criticizes the most common methods of combating varroatosis and concludes that the use of electrophysical effects is promising. The proposed electrotechnical method of combating varroatosis is based on two known phenomena. The first of them is to increase the motor activity of bees under the influence of electric fields with a strength of 10...300 V / cm and a frequency of 150...600 Hz. It is noted that, under the influence of an electric field, the bees begin to give off the poison, while the released torbium affects the remaining individuals and puts them into an excited state. As a result, the temperature inside the hive increases, and mites are shed. The second phenomenon is the selective action of ultrahigh-frequency electric fields on objects of various geometric sizes. Based on the conditions of maximum selectivity of exposure, and also, comparing the sizes of bees and mites in the free state, the required field frequency was determined. To ensure the absorption of electrical energy by mites 3.5 times more than its absorption by bees, taking into account the average size of the bodies of working bees 13.0х4.20х4.30 mm and the size of the mites ticks 1.00х1.7х1.6 Mm, this frequency is 22.7 GHz. To achieve a health-improving effect, the exciting and damaging effects are simultaneously taken. The technical realization of the method is achieved by placing the bee family in the zone of action of the microwave field, modulated by the amplitude of the low-frequency component.
L. V. NAVROTSKAYA, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
V. I. ZAGINAYLOV, Doctor of Engineering, Professor
S. R. NAVROTSKAYA, Undergraduate
THE IMPACT OF LASER RADIATION ON SEEDS OF AGRICULTURAL CROPS
The problem of creating a valuable starting material for the selection of new varieties is very acute. Therefore, it is necessary to explore their own hidden reserves of plant development to increase the germination of their seeds, germination growth, productivity and yield of future agricultural products. When processing wet seeds by physical factors, there is a mobilization of forces and the release of energy reserves of the body, activated physiological and biochemical processes in the early stages of seed germination. The more water is in the cell, the motionless in her rotating DNA molecule and the more vulnerable components of its genes. The most effective at irradiation of seeds is laser radiation of a pulsed mode with a wavelength within 400...700 nm, with a power of 105...108 W, with 50...100 flashes per pulse. Experiments were carried out to study the increase in the yield of chromosomal mutations in dry and moistened cucumber seeds of the "Aquarius" variety, also at different laser radiation power. The processed seeds were germinated to a certain length of roots, and then cytogenetic analysis of chromosomal disorders was carried out on the roots. We compared two variants of seed treatment on the yield of chromosome mutations – wet and dry, followed by laser irradiation. Then, according to experimental data, the output curves of chromosomal mutations were constructed depending on the amount of energy absorbed by the seeds during irradiation with lasers of different power. The maximum yield of chromosomal mutations is observed in wet seeds treated with laser radiation with a power of P = 60 W. In this case, plants grown from these seeds have a large number of economically valuable traits. For each type of seed, it is possible to find the optimal treatment regimen, with the stimulation development of plants and their economically valuable traits, which, due to the increase in chromosomal disorders, can be transmitted to the next generations of plants.
A. F. BUTENKO, Ph. D. of Engineering, Associate professor
A. V. ASATURYAN, Ph. D. of Engineering, Lecturer category 1
TO THE BASIS OF AN USE EFFICIENCY OF A COMBINED BELT GRAINTHROWER
An application of grainthrowers in the technological process of a post-harvest grain processing is considered in the article. The most used method of a post-harvest grain processing is presented. The analysis of widely used serial designs of operating elements of grain throwing machines and also the analysis of operations performed by them are made. Primary disadvantages of designs of grainthrowers’ operating elements used nowadays are determined. A necessity of either a creation or an efficient improvement and combining of existing throwing machines, with keeping parameters of a productivity in along with lowering a grain damaging, is substantiated. The design of the developed combined belt grainthrower (patented in RF) aimed on lowering of a processed grain damaging is considered. The distinctive feature of the combined belt grainthrower is a using of the paddle pinch barrel instead of a solid pinch barrel. Paddles of the pinch barrel are made of an elastic material and set with a slight gap to the endless belt. A working process of the offered combined belt grainthrower design is analyzed. The experimental operating element can be used in serial grain throwing machines for a performing of different kinds of operations such as loading, unloading and moving of grain masses. Results of experimental researches of the belt speed (throwing speed) impact on the arc of throwing are presented. An economical efficiency of application of the combined belt grain thrower is deternmined. A payback period of the project and a net present value for project’s life are determined.